Saturday, October 2, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Gracen Miller

 Scream Queen Gracen Miller talks about being a ghost "magnet." Find out more from this Mage You Blink author.


When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

September 1st begins the Halloween season and it ends when I take it down and put up Christmas decorations. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

My favorite Halloween decorations are my Halloween houses/village. They're like Christmas houses, but Halloween instead. One of my favorite Halloween's was when I went to my best friend's house for a Halloween party. We all dressed up and had a scavenger hunt. I had the best time every! 

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

I've had several. I'm a ghost magnet. My first incident with one was when I was 13 years old. I came home with my step-mom to my dad's house one evening and I could see a man standing toward the back of the house hiding behind the bushes. All I could see was his white T-shirt and it looked like he was squatting to hide from us. Each week when we came home, the white T-shirt guy was there and he came closer to us each time, until he was standing at the bottom of the stairs as my step-mom unlocked the front door. I said, "Debbie, there's someone standing there." She turned around and said, "There's no one there." I later discovered that my great-grandfather died in the house and this was the first of many experiences I've had during my life.

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?


Our imagination mostly. lol I believe in ghosts but in my experience, they can show themselves in daylight also.


Mage You Blink

MAGE YOU BLINK

 

A royal assassination and an elf princess to save. The world just went to hell.

 

The news rocked Nicoletta Dean’s mundane life. Nic is one of 12 mages tasked with protecting the princess. She’s prepared for this dogfight. Illusions are her specialty, but that’s not all she has. Her snarky attitude and knowledge of runes gives her an edge. She can trust no one, not even former advocates, anyone can be a part of the rebellion. Nic knows nothing about babies. But she won’t let that stop her, not even if it means she’s learning to change diapers while on the run.

 

Marik knows the Nightshade Guild mages will be called in to protect the princess. Their diverse powers make them the perfect choice, but with assassins chasing their ass, they might not be enough. As a royal born elf, it’s his duty to protect his baby cousin. Too bad, Nicoletta Dean refuses to trust him. Good thing he’s as stubborn as she is and won’t take no for an answer because she needs his help.

 

The stakes are dangerous, lives are in the balance, but no one said they can’t have a little fun while saving the world.


Available via Amazon.

 

Where to find Gracen Miller

 

FB: https://www.facebook.com/gracen.miller/  

Facebook Author Page: https://goo.gl/1wNrl4

Website: www.gracen-miller.com  
Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/br7lLP  
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GracenMiller

Review Team Sign-Ups: https://goo.gl/DHTwST

Book Bub: https://goo.gl/SKFb4n

No comments:

Post a Comment