Thursday, October 21, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Mia Downing

 Today’s 31 Days of Magic & Mayhem brings author Mia Downing. You wouldn’t be afraid of an everyday ghost named Michael, would you? A person you met once in real life, and came for a visit in the afterlife? 

 

When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

We're not hardcore Halloween fans (except DD.) She has spooky things all year long. We did grow a white pumpkin by accident from a pumpkin we chucked in the garden last year, so he's on the porch! 

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

When the kids were little, DH would carve a pumpkin and put it on a very tall stump. For Halloween, we'd light it or put those battery candles in it. 

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

Yes! The farm I lived at before I got married had a resident ghost named Michael. One of the tenants had committed suicide on the property a few years before. He'd do pranks like take things you needed and hide them, or he'd make messes. You could sometimes hear him walking in the hayloft or down an aisle, but you'd look, and no one would be there. It was creepy. I had met him once when he was alive (in passing, a quick thing.) But when I saw him once as a ghost, I knew it was him. I described him after down to the limp on the correct side. That wasn't something I'd known about him since he'd injured himself after the timeframe when I'd met him. It was incredibly weird, and I have a shiver just thinking about him! 

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?

 

Energy that's trapped here on Earth. Sometimes, it's my husband trying to find the bathroom at night. 

 

*~*~*~*

 

Chasing Time

Mia Downing

 

Skye Worthington’s quest for family brings more than she bargained for…

My already turbulent life flips upside down the moment Marek Young appears. Nightmares from a childhood jumping between foster homes edge into sexy dreams of a man in leather pants with a simmering magical touch. As Marek is an important client at the bookstore where I work, I can’t say no when he asks me to dinner. I didn’t expect the pull of desire or the sizzle of familiar energy the first time we touched, but I need more than satisfaction. I need the truth. Yet the truth he offers seems too bizarre to believe…

One fated jump through time destroyed Marek Young’s life…

I have only one mission—make Skye love me again. Except the aloof bookstore clerk and grad student has no recollection of me. An emergency jump through time left Skye to grow up in this era with no memory of our adventures...or me. Unfortunately, she’s always had a temper, and my time is running out. All I want is to be the man she can fall in love with again.

Chasing Time is the first book in the exciting Bonded Souls series by Mia Downing. If you like angsty, second chance romance with a touch of magic and adventure, then this is the book for you! Jump into this magical new world today!

 

Available via Amazon

 

Find Mia Downing Online:


Linktr.ee 

Newsletter  

Website 

Facebook  

Instagram

Twitter  

BookBub 

Goodreads 


No comments:

Post a Comment