Tuesday, October 26, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Sascha Illyvich

Don’t let the naughty exterior of this Bad Boy of Romance fool you, he’s very sweet at heart. Please welcome Sascha Illyvich. His "encounter" stories will leave you with all sorts of chills.

When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

We don’t. I have enough goth in my wardrobe as it is!

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

Probably the two years I spent with an ex in NOLA. Those were wild times down on Bourbon Street after we'd had an exquisite meal at Emeril's Delmonico's (yes, THAT Emeril, BAM!) and found our way through the throng of people celebrating and jamming and hanging out. Very wild times indeed! 

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

Pick one…the one that comes to mind had me on the phone late one night with Lover Mine and we'd said goodnight but I have a habit of being the last to hang up...sort of an "I'm making sure you're okay" thing I suppose. I hung on the line but never heard her phone 'click' off. A moment later, I heard a static-like noise and some odd preaching about Jesus and God...and while Lover Mine was Catholic raised, that wasn't quite the thing for her. 

 

Kerry Adrienne's friend made me a pair of paracord bracelets and I said upon their receipt that I'd give one to Lover Mine. Even after her death, I kept wearing them. One night I went to the cigar club with them both on. Had them both when I left. I walked back to the train station and when I got off the train and began walking down the path to the complex, I realized the one on what would be 'her' wrist had disappeared. These are click-lock bracelets. I'd have heard one hit the ground., I swear. All I can figure is she took her one back. I know...I know...could have simply come off but all sorts of weird shit like this happens to me too much for it to be 'just that simple...' 

 

Oh, and often I see things out of the corner of my eye that...aren't there. Lights will be on and then 'dim' or 'brighten' and I don't have dimmer switches. 

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?

 

Spend the night with me...


Editor's Note: See what I mean by naughty!?


*~*~*~* 

 

The Bodyguard - Book One of Burning Desires Series

Sascha Illyvich

 

He wants a quiet life. She’s about to turn up the volume…

 

Puma-shifter Derrick is plagued by nightmares from his days as a spy. Still struggling to cope with the traumatic memories, he has no choice but to throw himself into his work. But his latest gig protecting a gorgeous death metal vocalist has all his worst demons screaming with desire.


Sonja is no stranger to ominous threats. With a voice that can control shifters and humans alike, she knows she’s a powerful weapon… in the wrong hands. And tired of always looking over her shoulder, she’s happy to put her trust in her sexy new guard and do her best to ignore their red-hot chemistry.

 

Intent on defending the stunning singer and her unique magic, Derrick’s past mistakes come back to haunt him when she is kidnapped. And when Sonja finds herself at the mercy of the dangerous Anti-Shifter League, her only way to save everyone’s skin could lie in the power of her magical songs.

 

Can Derrick and Sonja pick up the beat and drive hard to the ultimate climax?

 

The Bodyguard is the thrilling first book in the Burning Desires paranormal romance series. If you like smoking-hot attractions, wild women, and broody heroes, then you’ll adore Sascha Illyvich’s luscious tale.

 

Available via Amazon

 

Find Sascha Online:

 

Romance Author FB Page 

Pure Indulgence Luxury Alcohol and Cigar blogging/lifestyle 

THA 'GRAM! 

My Site/blog

YouTube  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment