Saturday, October 30, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Jennifer Wedmore

 Otherworld visitor or dream? You decide after reading Jennifer Wedmore’s account.

When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

I'm ready to do it every day of the year, but hubby refuses to let me do it before Oct 1st. 

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

When our kids were young, we would all meet up at our grandmother’s house and go trick or treating. There was four of them all within a year in age. And 8 like adults just walked the neighborhood chatting with everyone. 

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

I'm not sure honestly! When I was in high school my mom would drop us off at our grandmother’s house (same one we went trick or treating in lol). We used to fall asleep before school, and one morning I fell asleep on the floor in front of the chair my grandfather always sat in. I dreamed he was sitting in the chair, leaning over me. He smiled and said he was proud of me. I honestly to this day am not sure it was a dream.

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?

 

My teenagers sneaking food into their rooms.... That could be my 9 yr old too though lol. I'd like it to be Zombies though. Just ask my twin Sheri Lyn :)

 

*~*~*~*

 

Jennifer Wedmore

You Mage Me, the Nightshade Guild, Book 11

 

Eleven months, that’s how long Morwen Rowe had to prepare for the arrival of the Elven Princess. It was finally her turn, and she was terrified. Could she keep the princess safe and alive for thirty days? Or would she be the first mage to fail their mission?

 

Fauxon Solis had watched Morwen for months, every day she’d stop by his stall and buy herbs, flowers and other items. They made small talk, but never anything more. He never let on he was interested until it was almost too late.

 

Rowen was wary of Fauxon, was he after the Princess or her? Out of the blue he decides he’s going to help her, they had never interacted beyond a passing exchange. She didn't know if he could be trusted, but she had to trust her heart because time was running out and she needed all the help she could get.

 

Available via Amazon on Nov. 19.

 

Find Jennifer Wedmore online

 

https://www.jenniferwedmoreauthor.com/
https://www.facebook.com/JenniferWedmoreAuthor/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment