Wednesday, October 20, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Johnny Miles

 When it comes to a Halloween theme, you can’t go wrong with a title like Dark Christmas Magic: The Quest for Krampus. Johnny Miles shares an eerie tale about a light … 

 

When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

Believe it or not, I'm not much for Halloween. LOL! I love scary movies and horror stories, and thoroughly enjoy Halloween decorations, but I guess it's something I wasn't brought up with.

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

I remember only one Halloween. I may have been 6 or 7 years old. We were at my godmother's house, who allowed her daughter (my cousin), her two older brothers (half cousins), me, and some other kid who I think lived in the building. We went to each apartment on each floor and got so much candy! It was like Christmas, but on Halloween.

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

Yes! This was a long time ago, in Brooklyn. I had just had a nightmare, where someone came into my bedroom with a wooden board to smash my head in. I heard my name called out and woke up, startled. That's when I saw light that looked like a candle flame, at the threshold. I used to sleep with the bedroom door open back then. This light bounced back and forth, as if it were pacing. By the time I sat up to put on my glasses and get a clearer picture, the light was gone.

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?

 

Ghosts. Inebriated people. People on a 3rd shift, getting reading for work. Headboards. Ahem.

 

*~*~*~*

 

Dark Christmas Magic: The Quest for Krampus

Johnny Miles

 

Someone is kidnapping Magicals. Kris Kringle and his soulmate, Bucket the Elf, are determined to find out why. Only then can they spend the rest of their lives together. But first they must find a suitable candidate to take over the mantle of Santa Claus. They find Griffin Kloss in the backwoods of North Carolina and realize they must get to him quickly.

Someone else is after Griffin and it’s not his former boyfriend, Jackson Frost. Whomever is after Griffin doesn’t want him for his good looks.

Putting themselves at risk, Kris and Bucket, together with Griffin, Old Man Winter, and members of The Wild Hunt, travel to the Ninth Realm, in search of answers. There, in a dark and dismal place, they discover that Krampus, an ancient evil once thought dead, is still alive and at large. Now, they must join forces to battle demons and the menace that threatens not just their happy-ever-after, but the very existence of Earth Realm.

Publisher's Note: This book contains a scene of sexual violence

 

Available on Amazon.


Find Johnny online (you want to)

 

FB

Twitter

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment