Sunday, October 3, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Abigail Kade

 Abigail Kade was a new-to-me author with The Nightshade Guild. Not only does she write sweet and sexy m/m, but she possesses some of the same laidback attitude when it comes to paranormal potential! 


When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

Usually I'm a last minute decorator, so I'm lucky if I get things up mid-October, lol.

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

I don't really have a specific memory, but I always loved taking my kids around the neighborhood to let them trick or treat. Now that they're older, I sort of miss that. 

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

I grew up in a haunted house, but it was mostly residual apparitions. I would always see an old man in overalls and a big straw hat walking through our living room toward the patio door. It was a rural area with lots of land, so I imagined it was some farmer who had passed and the residual memory of his walk outside to maybe plow the fields was still there. It wasn't scary. It was... comforting. 

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?

 

I think there's a ton of things that go bump in the night, and I'm very happy to remain ignorant to what they are. 

 

~*~*~*

 

Mage You Look

Abigail Kade

The Nightshade Guild, Book 3

 

A grumpy Mage, a cute delivery guy, and a baby Princess hide out from the entire paranormal world in a cabin high in the mountains. What could go wrong?

Turns out, I shouldn't have asked.

My name is Finnegan Padrick. You know, the grumpy Mage. A call has come from the Nightshade Guild for me to help protect the Elvin Princess after her parents were killed, and I'm completely lost. What the hell does a half Fae Mage hermit know about babies? When my adorable delivery guy, Henry, notices all the baby things I've ordered, he starts talking... and talking. His happy chatter about kids, and insistence I need his help should annoy me, but I'm feeling just the opposite. He's adorable, remember?

I want to get to know Henry better. To be honest, I don't know much about him at all. I have to keep the little Princess safe above all else, but I also need to keep Henry in the dark about our world and it's dangers. When we're ambushed by some Dark Fae trying to steal the baby, we have to run to survive. That's when I find out Henry isn't who... or what... I thought he was. One minute I'm wondering if I can trust him and the next he's the one keeping us all alive. Safety has to be our first priority, but once we're safe, I plan to get some answers, and maybe get a little up close and personal with the guy who's brought sunshine back into my gloomy world.

 

Available now for free on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon.

 

Where to find Abigail:

 

IG @abigailkade.author 
FB group Kade's Krewe 
TikTok @abigailkadeauthor

 

No comments:

Post a Comment