Friday, March 29, 2013

A Super Spanking #SatSpanks


It’s my first time taking part in Saturday Spanks. The past few weeks, I’ve been reading other participants, and couldn’t resist. Here’s a little peek into my short erotic, light BDSM: A Super Spanking.



Smack. The second slap didn’t surprise quite so much, but Sam felt the flush of blood rushing to her lower buttocks, and redness spread across her face. Smack. This one landed a bit higher, on her right ass cheek, and she was thankful for that extra little layer between her and his glove.
Shifting her weight, Sam sidestepped down the wall and bent down to clean the next section. Smack. Max followed along. Smack. The left cheek now joined in the burn.

A Super Spanking
Louisa Bacio

Fed up after living with her father and four brothers, Samantha moves out on her own. Max, the manager at her new high-rise apartment, quickly captures Sam’s attention, and seems to know the perfect kind of spanking incentive to get this tomboy in line. 

Fueled by her built-up passions and newfound freedom, Samantha samples the BDSM waters that Max offers, and tests his limits.  

Available via Amazon and other online retailers.

Hope you have a spanking good time at the other stops!

Louisa Bacio

16 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your snippet. Nice to see a new participant in Saturday Spankings. What's going on with the wall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Cara! It's the trimming along the bottoms of the walls -- very dusty. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Saturday Spankings!

    A spanking while cleaning? Love it! I also like the title. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anastasia -- would you believe I didn't plan that acronym with the title? The cover artist "discovered" it. *blushes.

      Delete
    2. It's actually the "super spanking" that I like...very cute! :D

      Delete
  3. Nice! You're new to me so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic, Natasha. Aside from being part of a fun mini-hop, that's the point, right? New discoveries?

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you've joined Saturday Spanks and nice see Sam's left cheek has joined in the burn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol He's spanking her as she cleans? That's encouragement right there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thianna! I know ... a little different!

      Delete
  6. I agree with Thianna, although I couldn't decide if the cleaning was also part of the punishment or the spanking was incentive to clean. Enjoyable snippet. Glad you decided to join us, and I look forward to more from you in the following weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it Kathryn. I've got a few other pubb'ed stories that fit into the theme, so you'll see me back.

      Delete
  7. Great snippet, and love the acronym. That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked this a lot. Glad to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spanked while cleaning! That's something I'll have to try out in my own lifestyle. Thanks so much for this Saturday spanking!

    ReplyDelete