Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chains of Silver

Book 3: Chains of Silver
One of my favorite characters in The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf series arrives in Chains of Silver. Nick is a vampire hunter who falls for his best friend’s little sister.

As I writer, I hit my stride with this book and its storytelling. Check out the awesome book trailer created by Lex Valentine.


The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf: Chains of Silver

Adopted at birth, Silver Ashe discovers her blood-brother Trevor Pack is a werewolf, with a vampire and witch for lovers. All her teachings about the evils of the paranormal Others come into question. She runs to a family friend, Nick, for help.

Nick Stake takes his hobby as a vampire hunter personally. He strives to rid the world of evil bloodsuckers. When his best friend’s “kid” sister comes to him for advice, Nick discovers Silver’s more than grown up. He battles his growing desire for Silver and blindly holds true to his convictions.

Once Silver reaches her sexual maturity, she’ll inherit her full genetic heritage and turn into a werewolf. When death comes calling, Silver and Nick must face their darkest fears in order to break free from the chains that bind.

Available via Amazon, Ravenous Romance, B&N & ARe.

Louisa Bacio



3 comments:

  1. I can't find your Kiss Me I'm Irish blog info so here it goes - Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody - Trish - Saraiyaproperties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not even 8 p.m. on the 16th for me Trisha ... so the Kiss Me Blog will be up on the 17th ;-) I promise. I'll add you in though ...

      Delete
  2. Happy St.Patty's Day!!!
    Bette Platt bebopin128@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete