Friday, November 16, 2012

NaNoWriMo Fuel – Caffeine Jelly Beans


I’m sharing – only for my NaNo writing friends (well, or maybe those on deadline, too). A quickie, weekend contest to help fuel someone’s writing.

I’ve mentioned a writing snack – Jelly Belly Sport Beans – they are caffeinated for “Quick Energy, Sports Performance.” Pfft. Works well with my butt in the chair, too, lol.

Anyhoo, if you don’t want to be running to the loo with all that coffee in the last few days of NaNo, I’m giving away a few packs.

Leave a message, telling us how your writing is going, and an email address and I’ll enter you in. Me? Ahem – the writing is going well. Not to NaNo standards, but definitely writing.

Now, I know … as a writer I should try to entice readers, rather than writers. I also know that it’s a sad, lonely world out there for writer-type, and I love the camaraderie, so sometimes it’s for you!

Next Monday, The Wolfe Pack, the 4th book in my erotic paranormal series The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf, releases, and I can go back to “readers” then! (As if as a writer, I’m not a reader.)

Prizes: 1st prize – 2 packs of Sports Beans & a $5 gift card to Amazon (card to be sent after NaNo, no tricky stuff!), and a 2nd prize of 1 pack of Sports Beans. Contest ends 9 p.m. PST Sunday, Nov. 17. I’ll randomly choose a winner from the responses, and contact the winners. Hopefully, they’ll respond right away because I have pre-paid mailers and I want to send on Monday before heading to the mountains! (U.S. only for shipping.)

Good luck!

Louisa Bacio

2 comments:

  1. My NaNoWriMo writing is coming along awesome!! I'm currently almost 4k above the goal and since I'm going to be without my toddler for a few days I plan to really bust out some writing on it and have it done earlier than the end of the month! :)

    lainy@lainylane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lainy! I guess you're the only who's wanting these as much as I do! ;-) You're doing fantastic.

    ReplyDelete