Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do you believe in love?

The world contains all different types of love, and I'm not talking about the love for a child, or a friend here. It's romantic love that's on the board.

There's that sweet first-love crush. Remember what it was like to first hold hands with someone, say around junior high school? The morning would be spent planning how you would share lunch together.

Then comes high school love. Hormones rushing. All that uncertainty. And, many people keep and cherish that first "real" love. Others find their special someone later in life.

Do we all get just one love? We can, but I don't it's exclusive. If for some reason one love does not work out, I don't think that's it. It's over. There's no more chances. Instead, we possess the ability to love again. A subject that's bound to come up again ...

After being married for almost 10 years to a six feet, four inch-tall "hero" of my own, I feel extremely fortunate. And yes, I believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment