Wednesday, August 6, 2014

5 Things You May Not Know About Me #AADChar


Wednesday morning, I’m getting up bright and early – 6 a.m., and heading to Charlotte for Authors After Dark.

As a Featured Author, I’ve been challenged to share five things you may not know about me.

5) I’m a night owl. If you follow me on Twitter, or are friends with me on Facebook, that’s probably something you’ve picked up. But it gets even worst when I’m on the East Coast.

4) I grew up on a “residential farm,” and had a horse, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks … and that’s just the start.

3) In addition to writing, I also teach (such as next week’s “Short Story for the Anthology Call-out”) because I want to help other people reach their dreams.

2) If my father would have allowed me to dye my hair different colors in high school, I may not be doing it now. Or, I just would have done it for that much longer.

1) While I’m not hosting a booth at the Carnival this conference, I’ll bring my Runes, so if you have a question find me at the Paranormal Party! (I’ll have lots of goodies.)

Until next time!

Louisa Bacio

No comments:

Post a Comment