Talk about a mental gift-list. As part of Decadent Publishing's hot event, here are five 1Night Stand fantasizes to heat up your winter imagination.
5) 1Night in the ’80s – As a child of the ironic ’80s, how about a time travel back to the era of the alternative music of Duran Duran, Tears for Fears and Wham. Pack your eyeliner for the trip.
4) Dirty Dancing, Latina Style – Think a super-hunky salsa instructor who whisks away an eager student for one night of hot dancing pleasure.
3) Celebrity Ménage – We’re talking fantasies here, right? Yeah, I’d like Brad Pitt and George Clooney into bed with a quirky erotic romance writer who likes to dye her hair wild colors. Ah, no resemblance to anyone you know …
2) One Fiery Firenze Night – Someday, I’ll write a sexy Italian hero, all brash and brazen, and with a heart ready to be melted by an even stronger heroine.
1) Santa’s Naughty Night – I can’t help myself. What if Santa hadn’t found Ms. Claus yet? How would he unwind on Dec. 26?
Ah, now if time will permit! Here’s a look at my first 1Night Stand:
A Date with Death
Death sucks. It’s boring, and there’s no chance of getting laid. Stuck in the waiting room of Heaven, Maise fantasizes about all the pleasures of the flesh she didn’t get to experience. When Maise discovers a business card for the dating service, 1Night Stand, she wonders if there’s still a chance.
Reece normally wouldn’t consider being set up, but after his brother buys him a certificate, he feels obligated. A romantic night on the Southern California coast, with the full-of-life Maise leaves him wanting more.
Will a 1Night Stand be enough to overcome death?
In order to enter, please leave a comment and a valid email address. Those leaving a comment on my blog also will be entered in to win a copy of A Date with Death. Make sure to visit my co-conspirator today, Sabrina Sol for another chance to win, and for the complete list of stops, visit
Until next time,