So much to be thankful for, on this 7th day of the Ravencraft's Romance Realm's Blogfest. Sometimes it's easy to get wrapped up in the stresses of life. Instead, how about a quick seven items to rejoice:
- Supportive Friends -- Over the past two years, I've met some fantastic writers who work with each other. In so many businesses, people fight for domination. When it comes to the writing world, so many are willing to help others.
- Readers -- Being able to touch others through written word. Readers who like my books.
- Paranormal -- Sometimes it's really good simply to know that Others are as fascinated by all that we don't really know.
- Wine -- It's the perfect cure for the self-editor and writer's block. Just remember to drink enough to lower your inhibitions, but not enough to put you to sleep.
- Red licorice -- I didn't say that they all had to be lofty, serious items. It's delicious. 'Nuff said.
- Steamy Romance -- Oh, I totally enjoy reading them myself. And now that I get to buy on Kindle without a clerk snickering behind my back? It's even better.
- The Heater -- Yes, I live in Southern California. It's flipping freezing out there at night. Thank goodness for central heating, and my electric blanket, especially when my honey is gone. I also can use some of those supportive friends, wine and a steamy romance!
Happy Valentine's Day!
If one’s good, two’s better … then three have to be CRAZY, right? As part of my prizes, I’m giving away a daily prize of an electronic copy of one of the books from my backlist, and a few Grand Prizes:
1) $25 See’s Candy gift certificate
2) Certificate for a pound of See’s Candy
3) $10 Certificate for Ravenous Romance
Oh, yes, you get your own sweets! Leave a comment with an email address so I can contact the winners. (1 winner for each prize. Daily winners also will be entered into the Grand prize.)
Don’t forget to visit the other authors on these hops, and come back tomorrow for more “firsts.”
For other participants on the "With Love, Valentine's Day Blog Hop," visit the Main Event Page.