Are you superstitious? Like the dark and spooky? Some people like Christmas, and others like Valentine’s. Me? It’s Halloween, which is why I was all over this hop with Heather Long.
So are you ready for a Trick? Here are 13 reasons to love Halloween.
13. The Miniature Candy without too much guilt.
12. Monstober – and only moms with younger kids will probably understand.
11. In SoCal, the weather turns perfect – not too hot and not too cold. But, you have to watch out for the Santa Anas.
10. Black is one of my favorite (non)colors.
9. Bobbing for apples.
8. Not having to dust the spider webs off your house.
7. It’s author Lex Valentine’s birthday, and she’s pretty cool.
6. October really kicks off the holiday season.
5. Visiting the pumpkin patch. (No innuendo there.)
4. Homemade pumpkin seeds with lots of salt.
3. Hocus Pocus is the best Halloween film.
2. Nightmare Before Christmas is a kick-ass film.
1. The costumes – Who doesn’t want to dress as a fantasy for a day … or two, or a week?
Take a look at my new 1Night Stand, A Dance with Death:
She’s a classic…
After recovering from an injury and uncertain of her future in the world of dance, ballerina Isabella treats herself to a dating service–some frolicking between the sheets before she decides what to do with the rest of her life is just the jeté her heart and mind needs.
He’s a bit more modern…
A successful music video choreographer, Raul is constantly surrounded by gorgeous dancers. But his life lacks a vitality and depth he needs to fuel his creative passion. He turns to a 1Night Stand to discover inspiration.
A dance between life and death…
When an accident threatens to cancel the evening of romance, Isabella and Raul will have to dance to a new beat. Can a dance with death change fate?
The tour has some amazing prizes. Check them out, and make sure to enter via Rafflecopter.
Treat Bundle – From Participating Authors so far:
FOOL'S GOLD, The Diamond Series Book 2 by Cassandra Dean
Her Wicked Sin (Sins of Salem #1) historical romance (Entangled Scandalous) via Amazon or BN gift copy
Hot Winter Kiss, Irish Kisses bk4 by Joanne Kenrick
Norse Jewel by Gina Conkle
Once Her Man, Always Her Man by Heather Long
Trick Bundle – From Participating Authors:
A Date with Death by Louisa Bacio
Fight or Flight by Natalie J. Damschroder
Silken Edge by Lacey Paige
Sleepy Hollow Dreams by Taryn Kincaid
Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
Ruby Hill supernatural romance (Entangled Ever After) via Amazon or BN gift copy
ebook bundle, Tales from the Coffin by Joanne Kenrick
Last Flight of the Ark by Dawn Jackson
Kindred of the Fallen by Isis Rushdan
Protector of the Flame by Isis Rushdan
Hereafter by Joya Fields
Earth Witches Aren't Easy by Heather Long
Marshal of Hel Dorado by Heather Long
Tell Me: Leave a comment here with an email address, and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $10 Amazon gift card.