Thursday, October 20, 2011

Leftover Goodies from GayRomLit! Come Get 'Em

I'm making two special appearances today, and offering opportunities to win one of these goody bags from last week's GayRomLit Retreat in New Orleans.

Includes:

New Orleans King Cake "Baby" for Good Luck
Either Gummy Vampires or Werewolves
Trading cards for The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf: A New Orleans Threesome
And assorted candy ...

To enter, visit one of the blogs I'm visiting and leave a comment with your email address. Depending upon the demand, will decide how many I send out (multiple domestic and two international).

Where to go:

Today's Thursday Treat 

My CP and friend interviews me and the responses get a bit quirky.

Chains of Silver Coming Soon & Giveaway!

Plus, there's a major party happening today at the Romance Studio. Come tell me your favorite activity, and you also can be entered into winning.

Stay tuned for more news about my upcoming erotic paranormal The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf: Chains of Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment