1) Food coloring! Supposedly, my mother-in-law dyed all edibles green on this day, starting off with green oatmeal in the mornings!
2) Clover. So I always thought of clover as being the stuff that grows wild in the yard. This year, I bought a gorgeous plant, complete with white flowers. Who knew?
3) Guinness. I have to admit, I’m not a beer drinker, but at our Irish-themed dinner, hubby will have one of his favorite brews.
4) Target T-shirts. I admit it, I usually buy mine before Valentine’s Day.
5) Corned Beef & Cabbage. It’s a must, isn’t it? Mine goes into the Crock-Pot early on St. Patrick’s Day, and we’ll eat for dinner.
Tell me: What are you wearing green today? (Come on, make up something if you have to!) Or, would you rather be pinched? Leave a comment on my blog to be entered to win an Irish-themed (green) goody bag (U.S. only), and a .pdf copy of one of my backlist books.
Plus a “clover field” of other donated goodies. See the Inner Goddess for details.
1 Grand Prize winner and 3 runners up
Winners will be chosen by Random.org at midnight, PST, March 17, 2014
To enter, Hop around the blogs and leave a comment at each blog you enter. Also, leave an email address so we contact the winner. The more blogs you visit and comment on, the more chances you have to win.
She seeks adventure
What’s the use of living in a wolf pack when one isn’t a shifter? Jana strikes out from Louisiana’s national forest to New Orleans to find herself, only to discover more questions.
They want the same woman
The moment Jana steps into the French Quarter, Andre pursues the naïve beauty. An artist, he senses the hidden wolf beneath the surface, and her nature calls to him. It’s not until she leaves that long-time friend Dominick realizes what he wants. The two alpha weres must battle it out or learn to share to reach their happy ending.
Make sure to friend me to join the Facebook party from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. PST on Thursday. Lots of prizes, and plenty of author-friends will drop by!
Check on the other blogs on the Kiss Me I’m Irish Blog Hop: