Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nominated for Best Erotic Paranormal – Wizard or Witch

Good news travels through “innocent” Tweets!

Here I was, minding my own business and right before I went to turn into bed, I checked onto Twitter. Oooh, I had a few “mentions.”

Shay MacLean musing on a series title to encompass her novella “Shooting Stars” and upcoming full-length release, “Falling Star.” (Don’t you think “Wish Upon a Star” sounds like a great series title?)

Wait? What’s that one from @RachelFirasek?

@Louisabacio Hey, congrats on your TRR nom. […] Goodluck!

(And Rachel’s up for an award, too, for her book Piper’s Fury!)

The Romance Reviews nomination? I was nominated? Whoo-hoo! Thrilled to announce that The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf: A New Orleans Threesome is up for Best Erotic Paranormal Romance in the category of Wizard & Witch.

Voting runs through Nov. 30, and now comes the plea! Please go vote! (Big puppy-dog eyes …) Please!

Here’s the magic link:

The Romance Review

Now for a little tease! Got a glimpse of my cover for the upcoming sequel Chains of Silver. The art designer/magician at Ravenous Romance is not holding back at all! Yes, it’ll be coming soon!

Grazie! 

4 comments: