Monday, October 11, 2021

31 Days of Magic & Mayhem, Caraway Carter

 Caraway Carter has a lot to celebrate this month with his wedding anniversary on Halloween! Get a little glimpse at mischievous spirits at his workplace. 

Caraway Carter and his Husbear.

When do you put up Halloween decorations? Any rules in the house?

 

At work we put up the Halloween decorations in early September. It's full of skulls and pumpkins and lights and webs. 

 

What's your favorite Halloween tradition/decoration/memory?

 

The Husbear and I got married seven years ago on Halloween at Palisades Park in Santa Monica at sundown, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Five pm on a Friday night, meant not many guests were able to be there. But, those who showed up, were in costumes and we were two dudes in sweaters. It's was and is my favorite memory. And now everyone can celebrate our anniversary at their parties. 

 

Have you ever had a paranormal/ghostly experience? Can you share a little about what happened?

 

Why just the other night at work. It was around 9, I work in the talent location at the happiest place on earth and I told my crew member that it looked like one of the costumes hadn't been set, and could she pull it for me. I went back to work on some thing else and when I turned back, I saw the costume hanging there. I pulled the tag and put my crew members name on it, when she came around the corner holding the costume. She said, what's that. And I said, it's the costume you pulled. And she showed me the costume she'd pulled and I said, oh. She said, what's that mean? And I said, we've got a ghost. 

 

What do you think goes *bump* in the night?

 

Usually my kitty, Molly.


*~*~*~*~*


Dare to Live

Caraway Carter

 

Brought back together by time and bonded by loss, Jon and Darrell defy their own expectations when they decide to trek to Machu Picchu. One a photographer, the other a writer, simultaneously eager and reluctant to release their loved ones when they reach the peak. Surprisingly, it’s the journey to the top and the unexpected people they share it with that will change them forever.

 

Their youthful passion had shifted to friendship and camaraderie… is it worth the risk of losing that to try to rekindle an old flame? Dare to imagine a second chapter. And a third!

With this collection, you’ll find men at every stage of their lives. Just discovering their passion to men who live long into their twilight years. And one thing is true about all of the couples, they find their happily ever afters. Because, it’s never too late for love.

 

Available Oct. 12 via Amazon.


Find Caraway online:

 

Instagram.com/carawaycarter 

Facebook.com/CarawayCarter 

Twitter.com/carawaycarter

No comments:

Post a Comment