TOP FIVE THINGS
I asked alpha male, Bruce Sahwyn, the demon hero in my book, A Demon’s Witch, to give us the top five things a Demon Overlord should consider before becoming involved with a powerful witch. After a loud snort of laughter and indicating I should have thought of that before writing the book. He gave these answers.
- “First and foremost - make damn sure she is not the little sister of your long time trusted enforcer/assassin. That created a very dangerous, not to mention awkward situation. Damn near got me killed.”
- “The enemy's ability to use the witch against you, leaving you vulnerable in ways you could never imagine.”
- “Don’t ever drop your guard around a witch regardless of the situation. While she is beautiful, petite, soft, and always smells like honeysuckle and roses, she can also be cunning, stubborn and ruthless. I’ve lived for over six hundred years, entertained various seductive females and not once run up against anything that prepared me for Angelique Shandie. She stirs my blood like no other and… um…well, since words escape me right now… you’ll have to read the book to find out the rest.” A smooth seductive laughter rumbles up from his chest.
- “How your family and friends will react when the witch unleashes her wrath because you…” His large, warm amber eyes suddenly whirl orange and he hesitates for a beat. “Well I think that is better left unsaid. Rather let’s say she complicates issues.”
- That the world as you know it will never be the same. Yet, looking back, I wouldn’t change a thing. Well -- maybe -- having a demon hunter/assassin for a brother-in-law is a pain in my ass.” He shakes his head then shrugs. “But Angie – she’s worth it. Now, I’ve given you what you wanted. I’ve things to do, as you well know – since you’re in the midst of writing three more books in my series.”
He unfolds his tall muscular body from the chair, leaned in and lingered over a kiss on my cheek. “Angie awaits, and as we all know, patience is not her strong suit.” He straightened and sauntered out of the room.
A Demon’s Witch
Keeping a lid on all the paranormal beings inhabiting Washington D.C., is a daunting job. Bruce, a six hundred year old demon and the Territory Overlord of the Western Hemisphere, keeps his finger on the pulse of DC’s power players through the activities at his highly successful Wycked Hair Salon. His movie star good looks and body builder physique keeps his dance card full and the rumor mills running. Within these walls, his anonymity is safe, mostly.
Bruce’s world spins out of control when Angelique, a pint size, gorgeous witch, with an attitude breezes through the doors of his salon. She is the younger sister of Tristian, Bruce’s long time trusted enforcer, whose professional skills are second to none. Tristian is furious at the relationship between Bruce and Angelique, a dangerous situation. The undeniable attraction between demon and witch promises to tear apart both their professional and personal worlds.
Buy links for A Demon’s Witch.
Amazon - http://amzn.com/B014BVSZIC
The Wild Rose Press http://www.wildrosepublishing.com/maincatalog_v151/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=1264
Barnes and Noble - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-demons-witch-tena-stetler/1122560853?ean=2940151032469
Author Bio – With the majestic Rocky Mountains for a backdrop, Tena Stetler is a paranormal romance author with an over-active imagination. She wrote her first vampire romance at the age of eleven, to the chagrin of her mother and the delight of her friends. Tena finds stories in the strangest places, while camping, kayaking, or hiking in the mountains. Even a song and the hair salon combined to create A Demon’s Witch. So far, she’s only found one dead body (imagined not real) during a camping trip, turned it into an exciting paranormal romantic suspense that’s nearly complete.
For many years, Tena worked as a paralegal for a criminal law firm. You won’t believe the tales she can spin from that experience!
Colorado is her home; shared with her husband, a brilliant Chow Chow, a spoiled parrot and a forty-year-old box turtle. She loves the adventure of a road trip. Together with her husband and their companion animals, they have logged thousands of miles in their RV visiting over three-quarters of the United States. The northeast and Alaska are still on the bucket list.
Any winter evening, you can find her curled up in front of a crackling fire with a good book, a mug of hot chocolate and a big bowl of popcorn.