Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Like BIG Spoons ...



… and I cannot lie!

(Recited in the tune of Sir Mix-a-Lot)

You and other chefs can’t deny
When another cook walks in with an itty bitty spoon,
And a BIG wooden thing in your face,
You get sprung, want to stir it through
Sauces, soups & stirfrys—

I’m hooked and can’t stop staring
Oh baby, I want to feel you
Hard in my hand
My girlfriends tried to warn me
Don’t mess with Ms. Ana
Or you might get splinters

Well use me, use me
‘Cause you ain’t the average groupie
I’ve seen her mixin’ cookies
and fixin’ and quiltin’
She gotta pack much back

So friends (Yeah), Friends (Yeah)
Do you worship the SPOON?

Stir it, stir it
Stir that wooden spoon!
Baby got wood. 


An ode to Ms. Anastasia Vitsky & her Church of the Wooden Spoon. For more information, visit https://governingana.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/church-of-the-wooden-spoon/

Louisa Bacio

10 comments:

  1. Hi Louisa, thank you for this one! I am still laughing hard.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in so much trouble, but it can wait until tomorrow.

    Proud to have such a brilliant friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whistles* I wonder if work is going to get super busy tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Really Amanda, it's all Ana's fault. She is the naughty inspiration!

      Delete
    2. I'd scold you, but I'm too flattered at being credited for inspiring this brilliance.

      Delete
    3. I am not always so witty! You inspire it!

      Delete
  4. Pour vous http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/55869034.jpg

    ReplyDelete