Friday, August 29, 2014

Naughty Prof – 69 Tales of Submission




I love a good challenge. Rachel Kramer Bussel set the parameters: a kinky tale of submission in under 1,200 words. When you’re writing that short, every word matters!

Let me throw out the caveat, “Naughty Prof” isn’t written from personal experience. As a college professor, I figured I better get that cleared up. When brainstorming the topic, though, there’s that reversal of control. While the teacher rules the classroom, what happens when the student (or in this case, a former student) takes over?

“Naughty Prof” opens with: You say I’ve been a “bad girl” and ask if I want to be punished. If only you knew how naughty I’ve been.

The Big Book of Submission packs together a wonderful collection of authors. Check out treasures from C. Margery Kempe, Erzabet Bishop, Shenoa Carroll-Bradd, Lucy Felthouse, Salome Wilde, Annabeth Leong and so, so many more! Here’s a link to the full Table of Contents.

The anthology is available at most major retailers, including Amazon, B&N and ARe.

Want more behind-the-scenes of these naughty tales? Check out the other stops on the release tour.


All the best,

Louisa Bacio

No comments:

Post a Comment