Sunday, September 2, 2012

UnLabor Your Day


It’s a super-special mini blog hop! Hundreds of authors with huge prizes? Check out the Romancing the Hop below. This one features 10 authors. Here, I’m giving away a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble – winner’s choice.

Free time in my world doesn’t come often. If there happens to be a spare hour, or minutes unused, then I’ll be writing. But if it’s an extra treat, that means I’m reading. That’s right, as a writer, I’m a reader first. Already this weekend, I’ve polished off Tessa Dare’s new historical A Lady by Midnight, and it was delish!

Monday, though, may be a day of family time. Any special plans to unLabor your Day?

Here’s a peek at my new erotic paranormal release:

A Date with Death

Death sucks. It’s boring, and there’s no chance of getting laid. Stuck in the waiting room of Heaven, Maise fantasizes about all the pleasures of the flesh she didn’t get to experience. When Maise discovers a business card for the dating service, 1Night Stand, she wonders if there’s still a chance.

Reece normally wouldn’t consider being set up, but after his brother buys him a certificate, he feels obligated. A romantic night on the Southern California coast, with the full-of-life Maise leaves him wanting more.

Will a 1Night Stand be enough to overcome death?

Available via Decadent Publishing, Amazon, Nook.

** As an added bonus, All-Romance eBooks currently has A New Orleans Threesome – the first novel in my erotic paranormal series The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf for FREE until 9/15. Get your copy!

Enter to win a $10 gift certificate here by leaving a comment and a valid email address. This hop ends at midnight EST. And make sure to visit the other sizzling writers on this hop:


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your free book, it has been on TBP&R pile.
    Hope you have you have a wonderful holiday.
    Beckey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..! thanQ
    redz041@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 1NS series. I haven't read all of them yet. Lots more to do.

    My labor day will be spent blog hopping and going to a BBQ. Just a nice relaxing day.
    mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on reading a lot (and maybe doing a tiny bit of cleaning). Happy Unlabor Day!

    Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    ~Krista
    pinkbonanza{ AT }gmail{ DOT }com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's labor day and I'm on the computer! LOL. I plan to read in a bit since I got all the labor done.

    Thanks!
    AnnaM.
    doxisrcool at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love that the big worry after death is you can't get laid! Thanks Carin
    mawmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good book.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the free book at ARE. A Date with Death looks great too. I love the 1NS series and am always looking for more of them. They're perfect quick reads.

    kesummer69 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds great!! Id love to read it! Thanks for sharing and for the great giveaway!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a really great book I would love to read this! Thanks for the great giveaway!
    red_tigergirl2(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had planned to 'unlabor' our day by going to the PA Rennfaire, but the torrential rain put the kibosh on that. So we went to IKEA instead. Not quite the same thing.

    jochibi AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally unLabored my day today...although I did make dinner for me and da hubby. I laid about and read and watched TV and read and played with the kitty cats. It was a glorious day!!
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank for everyone for the lovely comments. The official winner was Ruby. I'm going to email you now! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking forward to some great reads

    ReplyDelete